To Assign phone or extension numbers to a User:
- Click on My Settings.
- Select the Phone tab.
- Click on the + Phone Numbers or + Extension button:
- A pop up box will appear which will allow you to choose the phone or extension number to assign to the User:
- Your outbound Caller ID can be setup by under Phone --> Caller ID
Important: If you select a phone number that's already assigned to a User or Group phone, the phone number will be removed from that User/Group and assigned to your User's numbers.
Standard call routing: all of the User's available phones will ring on incoming calls.
Special routing: Users can choose which of their phones will ring based on the extension or phone number that was called.
To set up special routing:
- Click Settings.
- Click Edit routing in the green field below your list of phones:
- In the pop-up menu you can edit your routing for your phone numbers, extensions and group numbers.
- When special routing is active the green field will turn red: