The Zoiper 5 softphone is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac and Windows Phone.
sipgate is a Zoiper Approved VoIP Provider.
- After installing Zoiper all you need to get set up is your SIPID and SIP Password.
- Once installed, click on the desktop icon, then click on Continue as a Free user.
- next Click on the orange "Create account" button
- On the "Choose a provider from the list" page, Choose "UK" from the country list, and then choose "sipgate UK" from the list of providers.
- Now, in the main window, please enter your SIP ID in the Username field and your SIP Password in the Password field.
- Once entered you will see a green Login button, click the login button.
Zoiper 5 should now have registered to your sipgate account and be ready for use.
Testing your Phone's Set Up:
Call the following numbers for free to test your phone's configuration:
- 50000 (sipgate voicemail)
If you've problems registering Zoiper online or making calls:
- Click on the "cog" icon in the top right hand corner of the app
- Click on Advanced
- In the Network section
- Disable "Open random available port" for SIP Options (if ticked).
- Enter a port of 49160 in the SIP Options: Port Field
- Disable "Open random available port" for RTP Options (if ticked).
- Enter a port of 49104 in the RTP Options: Port Field
If you have problems registering your phone online, with placing calls or with audio quality see the following links and Help Articles for troubleshooting advice:
Zoiper Technical Support: