If you're having problems placing outbound calls after registering your VoIP phone online:
- Check that you have sufficient call credit to make the call;
- Check that the destination isn't a blocked international or premium rate number;
- Are you able to call 10005 and 50000?
- Check if you can call the same number from another line e.g. your mobile;
- Are you able to receive calls?
- Ensure that your VoIP phone's call blocking or dial plan options are not blocking your calls;
- Set your VoIP phone to use non-default local ports and test with and without the STUN Server option enabled.
Some phones display three digit SIP Response codes on screen or in their logs. This code should indicate why registration is failing: SIP Response Codes - www.voip-info.org
If problems continue:
- Does powering off your phone and router/internet connection temporarily solve the problem?
- Can you call the number from sipgate using a different VoIP phone e.g. a softphone installed on a computer or smartphone?
- If the answer is yes to either of these two questions please see this link for further advice: Problems making or receiving calls
If you're contacting support please describe the problem, the results of the steps you've taken so far and some sample call information along with the the model of your phone and of your router: