Personalised Help Centre setup guides for many popular VoIP phones and softphones are available:
Unfortunately, we can't provide instructions for every device or softphone available on the market.
The general settings to use with any SIP compliant VoIP phone or device are:
- Domain/Realm: sipgate.co.uk
- SIP Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
- Outbound Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
- Register Expire Time: 600 Seconds
- Username: your SIPID
- Authorisation your SIPID
- SIP-Password: your SIP Password
- DTMF Method: RFC2833
- STUN-Server: stun.sipgate.net
- STUN-Port: 3478
Please first test without the STUN server included in your settings.
You'll find your SIP-ID and SIP Password in your team account as follows:
- Click on My Settings.
- Place your cursor over the phone and then click on SIP Credentials.
- All the information you need to enter will be displayed.
To test your configuration please see this Help Article:
If you run into issues registering your phone online, with placing calls, or with audio quality the following Help Articles offer useful troubleshooting advice: