The sipgate API (Application Programming Interface) provides the functionality of the sipgate platform for external applications. The sipgate API provides, inter alia, functionality from the following areas:
- Building of telephone conversations
- Sending and receiving faxes
- Retrieving account balance information
- Access to the event list (data about calls, faxes, voicemails, and SMS)
- Access to voicemails
- Provisioning information for VoIP endpoints
In general, all elements of the event list information are available, such as sender, recipient, and timestamp.
The contents of voicemails, fax, and SMS can also be downloaded as a file.
Note: The sipgate API can also build calls between "normal" telephones. Numbers must always be passed in the international format.
Note: In addition to the sipgate API, there is also the sipgate.io Push-API.
The differences between the sipgate API and sipgate.io are explained here.