If you are unable to receive calls although your PBX is registered and outgoing calls are working, we'd recommend checking the following settings in your PBX:
- The Outbound Proxy must be set in order to receive incoming calls. Please set this to sipconnect.sipgate.co.uk
- Ensure your PBX is not requesting an authentication proxy from sipgate
- Double check the number assignment within your PBX (format E164 only)
- Ensure all of your PBX's IP addresses and ports are correctly allocated and accessible
- If your NAT setting is set to yes, change this to no. NAT detection is not implemented with sipgate trunking
- Please also ensure that your SIP-ID is not allocated as your DID. Instead, leave this field blank
If you're still having issues after making the above changes, please send an email to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.