Unfortunately not. Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business communicates using the TCP/IP protocol while sipgate uses UDP. Therefore it is incompatible with sipgate trunking and sipgate team.
Articles in this section
- My PBX Is Registered, but I Cannot Receive Calls (Outgoing Calls Are Fine)
- How Do I Configure My 3CX PBX for sipgate trunking?
- Trunking: Cisco Call Manager Express PBX (UC520/540/560)
- How Do I Configure Asterisk for sipgate trunking?
- How Do I Configure the AVM Gateway 5188 for sipgate trunking?
- Is SRTP/TLS Voice Encryption Possible with sipgate trunking?
- Asterisk: I Cannot Receive Calls Since Updating or Installing Asterisk 1.6
- What Hardware and Software Do I Need to Use with sipgate Trunking?
- Asterisk: Enable Debugging for Error Evaluation
- My Asterisk Is Registered, but I Can't Make or Receive Calls