Unfortunately not. Microsoft Lync / Skype for Business communicates using the TCP/IP protocol while sipgate uses UDP. Therefore it is incompatible with sipgate trunking and sipgate team.
Articles in this section
- PBX Equipment Manufacturers
- What Hardware and Software Do I Need to Use with sipgate Trunking?
- Asterisk: How Do I Configure Asterisk for sipgate trunking?
- Asterisk: Is Registered, but I Can't Make or Receive Calls
- Asterisk: I Cannot Receive Calls Since Updating or Installing Asterisk 1.6
- Asterisk: Enable Debugging for Error Evaluation
- My PBX Is Registered, but I can not Receive any Calls (Outgoing Calls Are Fine)
- How Do I Configure My 3CX PBX for sipgate trunking?
- Configuring 3CX SIP Trunks
- Trunking: Cisco Call Manager Express PBX (UC520/540/560)