We offer several different sipgate trunking plans to fit your needs. Which one is right for you would depend on the number of "lines/channels" or "concurrent incoming calls" you require. All plan options offer 100 outgoing lines/channels.
With sipgate trunking you can choose between 7 different plan sizes:
- sipgate trunking Developer: 1 incoming line and 100 outgoing lines (limited to 300 incoming call minutes/month)
- sipgate trunking Starter: 1 incoming line and 100 outgoing lines
- sipgate trunking Regular: 2 incoming lines and 100 outgoing lines
- sipgate trunking Plus: 5 incoming lines and 100 outgoing lines
- sipgate trunking Enterprise: 10 incoming lines and 100 outgoing lines
- sipgate trunking Enterprise 25: 25 incoming lines and 100 outgoing lines
- sipgate trunking Enterprise 50: 50 incoming lines and 100 outgoing lines
You can book additional plans or cancel existing plans at any time online in your sipgate trunking account's Settings.
After cancellation, the monthly plan or package will be set to terminate at the end of the current month's billing period as long as the cancellation was submitted before the last day of that month.
Note: A refund of the original contract's monthly fee cannot be offered. We recommend that changes to plans are made at the beginning or the end of the monthly billing cycle.
A detailed list of sipgate trunking plans and pricing can be found on our sipgate trunking website.