You can set up phones without allocating them to a specific User. These phones can be located in a specific place that is used by many Users such as a conference room.
To set up a phone without allocating it to a User, please use the following instructions:
- Click Settings and then click on the Public Phones tab.
- Click the + Public Phones button.
- In the following box select the number of public phones you wish to create and give them a description.
- These phones will now appear in the Public Phones tab and are now ready to be configured.
- Select one of the public phones from the list to be taken to its page where you can configure the device to your needs.