Note: You must be logged in as an account administrator to create or delete Users.
To create an account for a new user, please use the following instructions:
- Click Account Administration.
- Click All Users in the Navigation menu.
- Click on + Add User
Enter the user’s personal details and choose the location that the user is based at.
- Designate whether or not to make the user an administrator.
- Click on the "next step 2/3" button
On this page you can decide if the user has access to VoIP phones
Note: If you are uncertain what type of phone the user will use you can go back and edit this information at a later date.
On the third and final step, the following options are available:
- Phone Number – Allocate the user a phone number that is linked to your sipgate account.
- Extension – Allocate the user an internal extension number that they can be reachable from by other users on your account.
Note: All information can be edited at any time.