Note: You must be logged in as an administrator to add or remove a User's phones.
- To add a VoIP phone (VoIP Phone line or "SIP-ID") and parallel call forwards to other landlines or mobiles click on Settings and select the desired User.
- Select the Phone tab and choose the type of Phone (VoIP, Landline or Mobile) you wish to add to the User:
- In the pop-up window choose the phone's name and a location for Emergency Calls:
- The drop-down menu in the next pop-up window contains links to setup guides for many popular VoIP phones and devices.
- The phone and its call routing will be immediately added to the User.
In the following example, 'Test User' has:
- Two VoIP phones (SIPIDs) - one for use with a Deskphone and a second for use with a Smartphone VoIP app.
- The User has also added their landline number and a mobile number.
- With Standard routing active, inbound calls to the User's phone numbers and internal extensions will ring through to all of the User's endpoints/phones.