Note: You must be logged in as an account administrator to change a User's personal data or login credentials.
A User without administrator privileges can view, but not alter their User Settings.
To change a User's Personal Information:
- In your account Settings under Users & Groups, open the Users tab and click on the desired User.
- On the left hand side, click on User Settings.
- Click Edit to update the User's information.
The following information can be changed:
- E-mail address: Change the user's e-mail address. A confirmation link will be emailed to the user at the email address entered.
- First and Last name: Change User's name.
- Location: Select a location for the user.
- Administrator: choose whether the selected will have account administrative rights.
- Privacy Settings for Billing Purposes: Specify how call records are stored in your Itemised Call List.
- Password: You can reset the user's password.
- Localisation: Select a time zone. Your calls, SMS and fax messages will be displayed with the corresponding times.
- Newsletter: Subscribe to sipgate's free newsletter to learn about new sipgate services. We will keep you posted by email about new features, rates and specials.
- SMS: Choose whether or not the User can send SMS text messages.