An overview of the international phone numbers we offer along with the available area codes within these countries can be found here:
- Click on Settings and then Phone Numbers
- Next click on Book Phone Number
- Choose the number you require and complete the booking.
- Some international numbers require a proof of your location or identity. In this case we will ask you to provide them via email.
- Your automatic crediting limit will be increased to account for your newly booked number plan's monthly fee.
- To book an international phone number, your account's automatic crediting must be activated.
- The international numbers you book are effectively only leased and the ownership of these can never be transferred over to you. For technical reasons, porting an international phone number over to another provider is not possible at the moment.
- You will not be able to assign a 999 Emergency Location to your international phone numbers.
- You will only be able to use the international number for making voice calls. Data communication through this number (e.g. sending/receiving faxes) will not be possible for technical reasons.
- An international phone number supports a maximum of 4 concurrent phone calls.
If you wish to cancel a number plan, please open Settings --> Plans & Location and click on the appropriate plan. On the next page click on 'Cancel telephone number plan'
A cancelled plan will be set to terminate at the end of the current month's billing period, if the cancellation has been submitted before the last day.