An overview of the international phone numbers we offer along with the available area codes within these countries can be found here:
- Click on Account Administration and then Phone Numbers
- Next click on Book Phone Number
- Choose the number you require and complete the booking.
- Some international numbers require a proof of your location or identity. In this case we will ask you to provide them via email.
- To book an international phone number, your account's automatic crediting must be activated.
- Your automatic crediting limit will be increased to account for your newly booked number plan's monthly fee.
- The international numbers you book are effectively leased and the ownership of these can never be transferred over to the customer.
- For technical reasons, porting an international phone number over to another provider is not possible at the moment.
- You will not be able to assign a 999 Emergency Location to your international phone numbers.
- You will only be able to use the international number for making voice calls. Data communication through this number (e.g. sending/receiving faxes) will not be possible for technical reasons.
- An international phone number supports a maximum of 4 concurrent phone calls.
If you wish to cancel a number plan, please open Account Administration --> Plans & Packages and click on the appropriate plan. On the next page click on 'Cancel telephone number plan'
A cancelled plan will be set to terminate at the end of the current month's billing period, if the cancellation has been submitted before the last day.