sipgate team services are offered on a prepaid, Pay As You Go basis. Post pay billing isn't available with sipgate.
There are many benefits to using a prepaid billing model.
- By avoiding the possibility of negative balances and defaults on payments due, sipgate can offer a wide functionality and feature set at very competitive prices.
- Recurring monthly charges* are paid at the start of their monthly billing period, allowing sipgate services to be offered on a monthly rolling basis without longer-term minimum contract commitments.
- You have the freedom to change or cancel a monthly plan at any time from within the Account Administration section under Plans & Packages. Depending on the type of plan, your changes will either take effect immediately or at the end of the current billing period.
- Charges for calls, faxes, and SMS are debited from your sipgate account balance on a Pay As You Go basis, avoiding the possibility of bill shock with a post-pay model.
- Your team account can be credited using more than one source: VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX credit cards and also by one-off bank transfers*.
When your account has been credited you'll receive an invoice by email in PDF format.
Your last three month's call charges and copies of all Invoices can be downloaded from your account's Account & Bills section.
All prices on our website are quoted excluding VAT. If you are VAT exempt, be sure to enter your VAT number in your account's Account & Bills settings.
* To book a monthly team service plan or phone number plan, automatic crediting must first be set-up with your card.