Your personal Contacts address book has many useful features and can store a wide range of information:
- Save phone numbers, email and postal addresses, company, website details and additional notes to your sipgate Contacts
- Actions such as call, text (SMS), and email can be started directly from a Contact entry
- Private Contacts will be visible only by the User that created them; shared Contacts will be visible by all Users of the team account
To add a Contact:
- Log into your profile and click Contacts in the navigation bar on the left-hand side of your screen
- Next click on + Add Contact
- Enter the Contact's details
- To add multiple phone numbers, addresses, emails and websites click the 'add' link
- Choose whether the Contact should be Private or Shared
- To store the contact, click Save
You can also create a new Contact from entries in your Event List.
To Edit or Delete a Contact:
- Click on the desired contact in your Contacts list
- Click the Edit or Delete link as required.
- Multiple contacts can be selected for deletion.
Contacts can also be added or updated directly from your Event List entries.
- Click the Import or Export option from within your Contacts list
- On the next page select the appropriate Import or Export method