Only Users can see their own Event Lists. Administrators "logged in" as Users cannot view the User's Event List.
Event List Entries
By clicking an Event List entry, you can see the details of the event, such as:
- Type of call (incoming or outgoing)
- Incoming/Outgoing number
- Date and Time
- Where the event was received (User and/or device)
You can also save a number to your Contacts, block the number, add Notes, and call the number from within the entry. Notes added to entries will be displayed as the entry's title in the Event List.
Using your Event List
The Event List is very customisable and can be managed, filtered, sorted, and labelled by a variety of means.
Inbox vs Archive
At the very top of your Event List, you can toggle between your current and archived Event List entries.
Managing your entries
You can do a variety of things with your Entries:
- by clicking the small check box on the right-hand side of the entry, the entry can be Archived, Deleted, Marked as Unread, or Labelled. Multiple entries can be selected at once.
- by clicking the Star on the left-hand side of the entry, the entry will be Starred
- choose the number of entries per page by scrolling to the bottom of the Event List, clicking the "Show 25" button, and selecting between 25, 50, and 100 entries
Searching your entries
At the top of your Event List, the follow filters are available:
- Marking (Un/read, Un/starred)
- Direction (Incoming, Outgoing)
- Type (Call, Fax, SMS, Voicemail)
- Status (Accepted, Missed)
- Phone Number (search for number or contact)
- Connection (which phone was used)
- Labels (if there are any set up)
- Period (timeframe)
Labelling your entries
Create Labels to clearly organise entries related to a particular task, project, or event.
To label an entry:
- click the check box on the right-hand side of the entry
- a row of options will appear at the top of the Event List
- click "Manage Labels"
- a navigation bar will open up where you can create a new label or use an existing label
- select the label you'd like to use for this entry and then click the X at the top of the navigation bar
Exporting your Event List
You can export your Event List by scrolling to the very bottom of the Event List and clicking the "Export list" button in the bottom left-hand corner.