Using Call, calls can be made from one of your connected VoIP phones or from an external device of your choice direct from the account online portal:
- When logged into the account you will find the "Click2Dial" option, named "Call" as one of the 3 blue buttons directly below your user name information at the top of the left hand side Navigation bar.
- Click Call
- In the new "Initiate Call" window, you can:
- enter the number you wish to be called (call number)
- choose from which of your devices/phones you what the call to happen from (with the device)
- Note - The chosen device must be online/registered
- Press Call
After pressing call your chosen device/phone will then ring. When you answer your phone, the number entered in the "call number" field will be rung and the call will then connect/establish as normal.
Note: It is also possible to call a contact directly out of the contacts section within your account.
To do this, click Contacts in the Navigation Bar and then choose the contact you want to call, then open the contact and click on Call button highlighted below:
After hitting the call button it will open the "Initiate Call" window and you can then set up the call as explained in the steps above.