Note: Text messaging is enabled by default when a new user is set up. Account administrators can enable or disable text messaging for a user under 'User Settings' in the navigation bar.
Please use the following instructions to send an SMS:
In users settings / Personal Settings:
- Click on the blue SMS button above the left hand side "navigation" bar.
- In the "SMS" window, Enter the full telephone number or sipgate contact name under Recipient.
- Enter your message content/text in the area under Message.
- Select the time the SMS should be sent. You have the choice of sending the SMS immediately or at a specified time in the future (Now, Today, Tomorrow and the next few (3) days will also be shown.
- Click Send to send(or queue the SMS to be sent if you've chosen a later date/time) the SMS.
Note: When choosing Today, Tomorrow or any of the follow on dates, a hour and a minute field will open allowing you to enter the desired time when you want the message to be sent.