Note: Text messaging is enabled by default when a new user is set up. Account administrators can enable or disable text messaging for a user under 'User Settings' in the navigation bar.
Please use the following instructions to send an SMS:
- Click on SMS in the navigation bar.
- Enter the recipient in the appropriate field.
- Should you wish to send the SMS to more contacts simply enter further numbers/contact names. Telephone numbers should be separated with commas (',').
- Enter the content of the SMS in the appropriate field under Message.
- Select the time the SMS should be sent. You have the choice of sending the SMS immediately or at a specified time in the future.
- Click Send to send the SMS.
- To save the SMS for future use, click on Save Draft.
- To access saved SMSs simply select Drafts from your inbox.