You can check your voicemails by:
- Calling your sipgate voicemail number from your VoIP Phone.
- Listen online or download voicemails from your My sipgate Inbox.
- secure polling: remotely from other networks by calling your sipgate phone number.
- Setting up email notifications containing an MP3 copy of the voicemail.
From your My sipgate Inbox you can:
- Listen to the voicemail in your browser.
- Download the voicemail to your computer as an mp3.
- listen to the voicemail using your VoIP phone.
Checking voicemail from your VoIP Phone:
To check you User's personal voicemail call 55000 from your VoIP Phone.
If you have both a personal and shared Group voicemails, each Group voicemail will have a different number: