You can check your voicemails by:
- Calling your sipgate voicemail number from your VoIP Phone.
- Listen online or download voicemails from your Event List.
- Secure polling: remotely from other networks by calling your sipgate phone number.
- Setting up email notifications containing an MP3 copy of the voicemail.
From your Event List, click on the voicemail row entry, where you can:
- Listen to the voicemail in your browser.
- Download the voicemail to your computer as an mp3.
- Listen to the voicemail using your VoIP phone
Checking voicemail from your VoIP Phone:
To check your personal voicemail call 55000 from your VoIP Phone.
If you have both a personal and shared Group voicemails, each Group voicemail will have a different number:
Visual MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) can also be enabled with the majority of VoIP phones.