To record a voicemail greeting from your VoIP phone:
- Dial 55000 to access your User's voicemail box settings;
- Dial 2 to select the menu option: "To Manage Your Voicemail";
- Dial 2 to select the menu option: "Record Your Personal Outgoing Message";
- After the tone recording will start. When you've finished recording your greeting and press the "#".
- Follow the remaining prompts to save your new voicemail greeting.
To set up and manage custom voicemail greetings in your online sipgate team account settings:
- Log into your sipgate team account and select the User profile you'd like to set up or manage by clicking the profile name at the top of the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen, and selecting the desired profile from the drop-down menu
- On the left, click the Voicemail tab.
- Click the change option next to Announcement:
The following options are available:
- Upload an mp3 - Using one of your own mp3 files. To upload an mp3 file, click on Upload mp3 and choose an mp3 file from your hard drive.
- Click2Record - Click on the Click2Record button and your phone will then ring. After the announcement, you can record your voicemail greeting.
- Call your voicemail number from your VoIP Phone, select 2 to manage your voicemail options and follow the prompts.
- You can also select a standard announcement.
- Finally, click on Save to complete the changes.
Multiple greetings can be uploaded for later use:
After adding a personal voicemail greeting to a Group voicemail, you can choose to play this greeting to callers without the option of leaving a voicemail:
MP3 file voicemail announcements should be:
- Less than 120 seconds
- Smaller than 2 MB.