To record a voicemail greeting from your VoIP phone:
- Dial 55000 to access your User's voicemail box settings;
- Dial 2 to select the menu option: "To Manage Your Voicemail";
- Dial 2 to select the menu option: "Record Your Personal Outgoing Message";
- After the tone recording will start. When you've finished recording your greeting and press the "#".
- Follow the remaining prompts to save your new voicemail greeting.
To set up and manage custom voicemail greetings in your online sipgate team account settings:
- In your team account's Settings open My settings
- On the left, click the Voicemail tab.
- Click the change option next to Announcement:
The following options are available:
- Upload an mp3 - Using one of your own mp3 files. To upload an mp3 file, click on Upload mp3 and choose an mp3 file from your hard drive.
- Click2Record - Click on the Click2Record button and your phone will then ring. After the announcement, you can record your voicemail greeting.
- Call your voicemail number from your VoIP Phone, select 2 to manage your voicemail options and follow the prompts.
- You can also select a standard announcement.
- Finally, click on Save to complete the changes.
Multiple greetings can be uploaded for later use:
After adding a personal voicemail greeting to a Group voicemail, you can choose to play this greeting to callers without the option of leaving a voicemail:
MP3 file voicemail announcements should be:
- Less than 120 seconds
- Smaller than 2 MB.