To add a voicemail, please use the following instructions:
- Click the Account Administration button in the top right-hand corner
- Select the Groups section in the navigation bar on the left-hand side
- Select the group for which you wish to add a voicemail.
- Select Voicemail and click on the +Voicemail button
- The voicemail will be available to use immediately and can be configured at any time.
Announcement: Add a personalised voicemail greeting.
Voicemail Notifications: The group voicemail will be listed in each group member's Voicemail tab. Users can send free notifications containing an MP3 copy of the voicemail to multiple email addresses.
PIN: To access your voicemail from other networks call your sipgate phone number and press the asterisk button twice: **
You will be asked to enter your voicemail-PIN.
- Next you'll need to choose when calls will be sent to Voicemail using the Group's Voicemail, Call Forwarding & Hunting rules.