An account Administrator can book the Pro Package in your sipgate account's settings under Plans & Packages.
Presence provides an overview of who on your team is currently on a call, has a call ringing, or is available. You can then easily connect inbound callers with available staff and reduce your customers’ hold time.
After booking the sipgate Pro Package, you'll need to configure your VoIP phones to use the feature. We've successfully configured and tested Presence (BLF) with the following models:
- Snom: 300, 320, 360, 370, 710, 715, 720, 760, 820, 821, 870
- Gigaset: DE 700 IP Pro, DE 900 IP Pro
- Grandstream: GXP 2020, GXP 2110, GXP 2120, GXP 2124
- Tiptel: 3110, 3120, 3130
- Yealink: T26P, T28P, T46G
- Cisco: SPA525G
Having configured your phone's Busy Lamp Fields, you'll be able to see the following statuses:
- Free (busy lamp is not lit) - the user is not currently on a call
- Busy (busy lamp is lit) - the user is currently on a call
- Ringing (busy lamp is blinking) - the user is being called but has not picked up.