To Assign phone numbers or extensions to a User:
- Click on My Settings.
- Select the Phone tab.
- Click on the + Phone Numbers or + Extension button:
- A pop up box will appear which will allow you to choose the phone or extension number to assign to the User:
- Your outbound Caller ID can be set up under Phone -> Caller ID
Important: If you select a phone number that is already assigned to a User or Group phone, the phone number will be removed from deed User / Group and assigned to your User's numbers.
Using standard call routing, when a User's phone or extension number(s) are called all of the User's phones will ring.
With special routing a User can choose which of their phones will ring based on the extension or phone number called.
In order to set up special routing, please use the following instructions:
- Click Settings.
- Click Edit routing in the field below your list of green phones:
- An overview will be Displayed where you can edit your routing for your phone numbers, extensions, and Group numbers.
- When special routing is active the field will turn red: