There are Help Centre personalised set-up guides for many of the most popular VoIP phones and devices at:
If we haven't a set-up guide available for your particular device, a guide for another model from the same manufacturer may help in setting up your phone. Often the settings menus for different phone models from the same manufacturer won't vary greatly.
The general settings to use with any SIP Compliant VoIP phone or device are:
- Domain/Realm: sipgate.co.uk
- SIP Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
- Outbound Proxy: proxy.live.sipgate.co.uk
- STUN-Server: stun.sipgate.net
- STUN-Port: 3478
- Register Expire Time: 600 Seconds
- Username: your SIP ID
- Authorisation your SIP ID
- SIP-Password: your SIP Password
- DTMF Method: RFC2833
Please first test without the STUN Server included in your settings.
The Outbound Proxy, OBP, can also be set to sipgate.co.uk, but we recommend using proxy.live.sipgate.co.uk.
You'll find your SIP-ID and SIP Password in your team account as follows:
- Click on My Settings.
- Place your cursor over the phone and then click on SIP Credentials.
- All the information you need to enter will be displayed.
To test your configuration please see this Help Centre article: