Administrators have full access to an account's settings, while Users will only be able to see and alter their own settings.
The following article outlines what an Administrator and User can access and change in your team account's online settings.
- Plans: Order, change (upgrade or downgrade) and cancel
- Phone Numbers: Order/port over and allocate
- Users: Create, allow Admin rights, block and delete
- External Phones: Integrate to a User's account (mobiles & landlines)
- Groups: Create, delete and assign phone numbers to Groups
- Account: Top-up and view your current account balance
- Invoices: See your itemized bill
- Add IVRs and Call Queues (requires the Pro Package add-on)
- Change User emails, personal data and login credentials
- Choose which destinations Users can call
- Access voicemail, make and receive calls, faxes and SMS.
- Check and administer their personal My sipgate Inbox
- Administer their phone number(s) (Which phone or extension number rings where...)
- Configure their phone and personal voicemail and fax
- Setup Caller ID functions
- Setup Filters and Notifications
- Setup call and forwarding features
- Create and edit their Contacts list