Account Administrators can purchase new phone numbers at any time in their sipgate team account.
The first UK phone number is part of your monthly sipgate team plan without additional costs.
How to book phone numbers:
- Log in as an Account Administrator
- Click on Account Administration and then Phone numbers in the navigation sidebar
- Next click on Book phone numbers
- Choose what type of phone number you want to book by clicking the radio button
- Depending on what type of number you've chosen you'll be asked to select an area code or a country (and area code if available)
- Select the number (or number block if available) you require and complete the booking
Your automatic recurring crediting limit will be increased to account for the cost of your newly booked number plan.
If you wish to cancel a number plan, please open the Account Administration -> Plans & Packages -> My Phone Numbers. Then click on the appropriate number. On the next page click 'Cancel telephone number plan' in the top right corner of the blue bar.
All cancelled plans/number plans will be set to terminate at the end of the current billing period, if you've cancelled them before the last day.