In order to change a User's Emergency 999 Location, an Account Administrator first needs to set up the Location for the entire account:
- Click Account Administration --> Locations --> + Add Location in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your location information on the next page and click Continue
- A letter will be sent to this location in order for you to verify this location; once the location is verified, you can then activate the 999 Emergency Services location
Next, the location of each individual user needs to be assigned by the administrator:
- When logged in as the correct User, click User Settings in the navigation bar
- Click Location
- A pop-up will appear where you can select an emergency location from the team account's existing locations.