You can set up emergency information for each user on your account. Should an emergency call be made and the caller is unable to tell the emergency services their current location, the details listed in the emergency information will be relayed to the emergency service in order to help them find the caller.
999 calls may be made from all sipgate accounts
Please follow instructions below with information on how to edit your emergency details:
- Click on My Settings and then Phone.
- Click on 999 emergency settings.
- Choose the user for whom you wish to add/edit contact details.
- Should you make an emergency call from a location other than that in your emergency contact details, the emergency services will only be able to reach you should you be able to state your current location whilst making the emergency call.
- Please make sure that you do not have an Automatic local area code selected. This can hinder the emergency services should they need to make a return call. You can find the Automatic local area code setting under My Settings -> Phone -> Advanced Settings