Account Administrators have full access to an account's settings, while Users will only be able to see and alter their own settings.
When logging in as an Account Administrator, you will immediately be directed to the Account Administration section of the sipgate account.
The following article outlines what an Administrator and User can access and change in your account's online settings.
- Access voicemail, make and receive calls and SMS.
- Check and administer their personal Event list
- Administer their phone number(s) (Which phone or extension number rings where...)
- Configure their phone and personal voicemail
- Setup Caller ID functions
- Setup Filters and Notifications
- Setup call and forwarding features
- Create and edit their Contacts list
Administrators hold all of the above user rights, and then also have access to the below listed additional set of rights.
Additional rights for Administrators:
- Plans: Order/book, change (upgrade or downgrade) and cancel
- Phone Numbers: Order/book, port over and allocate
- Users: Create, allow Admin rights, block and delete
- External Phones: Integrate to a User's account (mobiles & landlines)
- Groups: Create, delete and assign phone numbers to Groups
- Account: Top-up and view your current account balance
- Invoices: See your itemised bill
- Add IVRs and Call Queues (requires the Pro Package add-on)
- Change User emails, personal data and login credentials
- Choose which destinations Users can call
Please Note: Administrators do not have access to a User's personal Event Lists. Each User can only see and interact with their own personal Event List.