Account Administrators have full access to an account's settings, while Users will only be able to see and alter their own settings.
The following article outlines what an Administrator and User can access and change in your team account's online settings.
- Access voicemail, make and receive calls, faxes and SMS.
- Check and administer their personal Event list
- Administer their phone number(s) (Which phone or extension number rings where...)
- Configure their phone and personal voicemail and fax
- Setup Caller ID functions
- Setup Filters and Notifications
- Setup call and forwarding features
- Create and edit their Contacts list
Administrators hold all of the above user rights, and then also have access to the below listed additional set of rights.
Additional rights for Administrators:
- Plans: Order/book, change (upgrade or downgrade) and cancel
- Phone Numbers: Order/book, port over and allocate
- Users: Create, allow Admin rights, block and delete
- External Phones: Integrate to a User's account (mobiles & landlines)
- Groups: Create, delete and assign phone numbers to Groups
- Account: Top-up and view your current account balance
- Invoices: See your itemised bill
- Add IVRs and Call Queues (requires the Pro Package add-on)
- Change User emails, personal data and login credentials
- Choose which destinations Users can call
Please Note: Administrators do not have access to the accounts users personal Event Lists, each account user can only see and administer their own personal Event Lists.