Unfortunately, we can't provide instructions for every device or softphone available on the market.
The general settings to use with any SIP Compliant VoIP phone or device are:
- Domain/Realm: sipgate.co.uk
- SIP Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
- Outbound Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
- Register Expire Time: 600 Seconds
- Username: your SIPID
- Authorisation your SIPID
- SIP-Password: your SIP Password
- DTMF Method: RFC2833
- STUN-Server: stun.sipgate.net
- STUN-Port: 3478
Please first test without the STUN server included in your settings.
You'll find your SIP-ID and SIP Password in your sipgate account as follows:
- If not already in your Personal Settings, Click on Personal Settings.
- Hover over the device icon towards the top of the main screen and click
- In the window you will find your SIP-ID, SIP Password and the Registrar.
- You will also find any option to take you to our set up guides
- All will also find your SIP-ID and SIP Password at the bottom of the page.