Personalised Help Centre setup guides for many popular VoIP phones and softphones are available:
Unfortunately, we can't provide instructions for every device or softphone available on the market.
The general settings to use with any SIP compliant VoIP phone or device are:
- Domain/Realm: sipgate.co.uk
- SIP Proxy: sipgate.co.uk
- Outbound Proxy: proxy.live.sipgate.co.uk
- Register Expire Time: 600 Seconds
- Username: your SIPID
- Authorisation your SIPID
- SIP-Password: your SIP Password
- DTMF Method: RFC2833
- STUN-Server: stun.sipgate.net
- STUN-Port: 3478
Please first test without the STUN server included in your settings.
The Outbound Proxy, OBP, can also be set to sipgate.co.uk, but we recommend using proxy.live.sipgate.co.uk.
You'll find your SIP-ID and SIP Password in your team account as follows:
- Click on My Settings.
- Place your cursor over the phone and then click on SIP Credentials.
- All the information you need to enter will be displayed.
To test your configuration please see this Help Article:
If you run into issues registering your phone online, with placing calls, or with audio quality the following Help Articles offer useful troubleshooting advice: