How to book extra phone numbers:
- Click on the Account Administration button and then Phone numbers
- Next click on Book Phone Number
- Select "International phone number" from the list
- Follow the proceeding prompts for country code and area code to complete the booking.
- Your automatic recurring crediting limit will be increased to account for the cost of your newly booked number plan.
- The international numbers you book are effectively only leased and the ownership of these can never be transferred over to you. For technical reasons, porting an international phone number over to another provider is not possible at the moment.
- You will not be able to assign an emergency location to your international phone numbers.
- You will only be able to use the international number for making calls. Data communication through this number (e.g. sending/receiving faxes) will not be possible for technical reasons.
- Your international number supports a maximum of 4 simultaneous calls at once.
If you wish to cancel a number plan, please open Account Administration --> Plans & Packages, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the appropriate plan. On the next page click on 'Cancel telephone number plan'
A cancelled plan will be set to terminate at the end of the current billing period, if the cancellation has been submitted before the last day.