When you're creating a User you can choose to give the new User a personal web fax.
Adding fax to a User:
- In your sipgate team account, click Account Administration
- Next, open the User profile by clicking your name at the top of the navigation bar on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the User
- Click their Connections
- Under the different types of connections, scroll down until you find Fax Lines
- Select a phone number to be assigned to the User's web fax
- Change the fax settings as necessary
Users can set the following options:
- Description: choose a name that will distinguish this device's faxes from other records in your My sipgate event list.
- Set up a Fax Header
- Notifications for incoming faxes: setup SMS and free Email Notifications.
- Outgoing Caller ID: choose the number to be displayed as the sender.