When you're creating a User you can choose to give the new User a personal web fax:
An administrator can add a fax to a User later:
- In your account Settings select the User.
- On the right hand side click on Fax.
- Next click
- Click to choose the number to receive faxes at.
Users can set the following options:
- Description: choose a name that will distinguish this device's faxes from other records in your My sipgate event list.
- Set up a Fax Header
- Notifications for incoming faxes: setup SMS and free Email Notifications.
- Outgoing Caller ID: choose the number to be displayed as the sender.