When you click Fax in the navigation bar, and then Manage Stationaries you'll be able to find and edit your custom fax templates.
Creating Fax Templates:
- Under Manage Stationaries click Create template
- Under Layout the fields to be included (e.g. Sender, Recipient, Subject, etc.) can be chosen.
To change a field's positioning, click the field and hold down the mouse button to drag the field to the desire location.
The size of a field can be changed by clicking on the green square in the corner of fields and holding down the mouse button.
- Click Upload under Background to upload a PDF file to use as a background.
- After you've set up your fax template click Save and enter a template name in the pop-up window.
- Your templates will be listed under the Manage templates tab.
- To edit template simply click on the template.
- To delete a template tick the box in the corner of the template to be deleted and click Delete Selected Template.
Using Fax Templates:
- To add a template to a fax, in the Send fax menu under Letters click 'change'.
- In the pop-up window click on the template you wish to use.
- The selected template layout will be added to your fax.