Note: To block calls to a destination you will need to be logged in as an account Administrator.
Changes may also take up to 15 minutes to take effect.
To block call destinations for an individual user:
- Click Account Administration --> All Users
- Next to the User's name that you'd like to change the blocking for, click the small 3-dot icon near the right-hand side of the screen.
- A small drop-down menu will appear - click "Call Barring Options" in this list
A pop-up will appear with the following call-blocking options which you can toggle on and off:
- All international and special-rate numbers : The user cannot call any international or premium rate phone numbers (such as 0871). Select this option if the user should only make internal and UK landline and mobile calls.
- All chargeable call destinations (also applies to fax) : The user cannot call or send a fax to any chargeable destinations. Select this option if the user should only make internal calls.
- High-cost international numbers : The user will not be able to make calls to these destinations (while this website is in German, you can view the list of countries and codes by scrolling down).