Note: To block calls to a destination you will need to be logged in as an account Administrator.
Changes may also take up to 15 minutes, to take effect.
To block call destinations for an individual user:
- In your account Users & Groups Settings open the Users overview page.
- Then select 'change' in the column 'Blocked Call Destinations' for the respective user:
The available options are:
- None : The user can make any calls assuming there is credit on the account, or available minutes in a call package.
- Block international and premium rate numbers : The user cannot call any international or premium rate phone numbers (such as 0871). Select this option if the user should only make internal and UK landline and mobile calls.
- Block all chargeable call destinations (also applies to fax) : The user cannot call or send a fax to any chargeable destinations. Select this option if the user should only make internal calls.