The following actions can only be carried out by Account Administrators.
Creating a User profile:
In order to create an account for a new User, please use the following instructions:
- Click Account Administration.
- Click All User from the left-hand side Navigation Bar.
- Click on the blue + Add User button
Initial User set up:
Step 1 - User Information
Enter the User’s personal details and choose the location that the User is based at.
- Designate whether or not to make the user an Administrator.
Step 2 - Set up phones for user
On this page you can decide what the user device "start set up will be by having the options to add A VoIP phone to the users initial setting options.
Step 3 - Numbers, extensions and groups
On the third and final step, the following options are available:
- Phone Number – Allocate the User a phone number that is linked to your sipgate account.
- Extension – Allocate the User an internal extension number that they can be reachable from by other Users on your account. By clicking on the appropriate symbol, you can see which extension numbers have already been allocated.
Note: All information can be edited at any time.